WELCOME TO MISS.BLOGGER

Thursday 17 November 2011

capricorn gurl :)

water flows through rivers . as it flows through my eyes . they say a capricorn dreamer has lived other lives . theres something more there . i can see it clear . 

aku bertuah lahir sbg gurl capricorn . happy sgt :) dan aku bertemu dgn seorg aries iaitu si dia . can't tell who dat guys . but i'm su happy to be ur wall . hee :) lucu kan sayang . tiada yg seindah kamo . kamo TERBAEKK!!TERHEBADD!!

the end of the circle . it ends withe me in eternity . not something you hold in ur hand . sometimes i need to get the hell out of here . i can tell what others can't tell . yes , i can read your mind .

the heart of the capricorn soul lives through time . i never leave u alone my dear . u r my shrekk . u r my brad semperit . u r my demokk . u r my hulk . u r my HUSBAND !!!

 akucentakau! muah!